PROCESSING YOUR BIRTH EXPERIENCE
There are ways to truly heal and move forward after a difficult, disappointing or traumatic birth experience. Having a non-judgmental place to share your feelings about your birth with someone who is knowledgeable about the birth process can make all the difference in easing these feelings and resolving them. Some of the things used in a processing session that can be helpful are:
• Telling your story of your birth
• Guided Journaling
• Resilience building activities
• Going over the medical records of your birth with someone knowledgeable about birth
• Reiki sessions geared towards resolving any lingering intense emotions regarding your birth experience
• Mapping triggers and identifying strategies for your next labor and birth.